Product InformationGeorg Jensen 2017 Christmas Mobile Gabriel, 18ct Gold Plated
Georg Jensen 2017 Christmas Mobile Gabriel, Finished in a Palladium Plate.
Out of stock
Email to a friendShare Social
Product added! Browse Wishlist
The product is already in the wishlist! Browse Wishlist
The design behind this year’s Christmas Collectables came from the designer Alfredo Häberli’s childhood Christmas traditions.
“When I was a child, a Christmas tradition was for my family to get together at our grandparents’ hotel. We had a fantastic time, and coming from a Swiss-German family we always had a real fir tree, although sometimes it felt a little strange in Argentina in the middle of summer, without snow. We had many other traditions, such as singing, playing instruments, decorating the tree and giving presents. I thought about which object represents Christmas for me: a star, a glass bauble, the three kings, Santa Clause, and an angel”.
“I looked at the concept and function of the collectable, and I decided to focus on the angel. I created different sizes, shapes and I made some decorative holes symbolising snowflakes or starry skies. If you look carefully, the angels are part of the Alfredo Collection. They have a twist, which will hopefully make you smile and warm your heart. If this is your reaction, then I have succeeded with its purpose!” – Alfredo Häberli
In addition to the traditional red ribbon, the mobile comes with a special dark blue ribbon.
Materials: 18 kt. gold plated zinc alloy
Measurements: H: 108 mm / 4.25 inches. W: 75 mm / 2.95 inches.
Launch year: 2017
- Please refer to our full Delivery & Returns page
- We are pleased to be able to offer FREE Shipping on all orders
- All orders are sent tracked & signed delivery and are fully insured via our own insurers
- UK orders are sent Royal Mail Signed-for and USA orders are sent using UPS (If you're shipping to a street address)
- For your security, merchandise can only be shipped to the PayPal billing address.
- EUROPE: 5-6 working days
- USA, CANADA & FAR EAST: 6-10 working days
- REST OF WORLD: 10-12 working days
- Returns are accepted in person at a D. J. Massey & Son Showroom or by post
- Jewellery can be returned within 60 days and Watches can be returned within 30 days
- You cannot return custom-designed merchandise, class rings, special-ordered watches or any personalised engraved merchandise
- We are unable to accept exchanges via the post unless the item has arrived damaged. All exchanges must be made in person at a D. J. Massey & Son Showroom
- Jewellery can be exchanged within 60 days and Watches can be exchanged within 30 days
- You cannot exchange custom-designed merchandise, class rings, special-ordered watches or any personalised engraved merchandise