The design behind this year’s Christmas Collectables came from the designer Alfredo Häberli’s childhood Christmas traditions.
“When I was a child, a Christmas tradition was for my family to get together at our grandparents’ hotel. We had a fantastic time, and coming from a Swiss-German family we always had a real fir tree, although sometimes it felt a little strange in Argentina in the middle of summer, without snow. We had many other traditions, such as singing, playing instruments, decorating the tree and giving presents. I thought about which object represents Christmas for me: a star, a glass bauble, the three kings, Santa Clause, and an angel”.
“I looked at the concept and function of the collectable, and I decided to focus on the angel. I created different sizes, shapes and I made some decorative holes symbolising snowflakes or starry skies. If you look carefully, the angels are part of the Alfredo Collection. They have a twist, which will hopefully make you smile and warm your heart. If this is your reaction, then I have succeeded with its purpose!” – Alfredo Häberli
In addition to the traditional red ribbon, the mobile comes with a special dark blue ribbon.
Materials: 18 kt. gold plated zinc alloy
Measurements: H: 108 mm / 4.25 inches. W: 75 mm / 2.95 inches.
Launch year: 2017
- Please refer to our full Delivery & Returns page
- We are pleased to be able to offer FREE Shipping on all orders
- All orders are sent tracked & signed delivery and are fully insured via our own insurers
- UK orders are sent Royal Mail Signed-for and USA orders are sent using UPS (If you're shipping to a street address)
- For your security, merchandise can only be shipped to the PayPal billing address.
- EUROPE: 5-6 working days
- USA, CANADA & FAR EAST: 6-10 working days
- REST OF WORLD: 10-12 working days
- Returns are accepted in person at a D. J. Massey & Son Showroom or by post
- Jewellery can be returned within 60 days and Watches can be returned within 30 days
- You cannot return custom-designed merchandise, class rings, special-ordered watches or any personalised engraved merchandise
- We are unable to accept exchanges via the post unless the item has arrived damaged. All exchanges must be made in person at a D. J. Massey & Son Showroom
- Jewellery can be exchanged within 60 days and Watches can be exchanged within 30 days
- You cannot exchange custom-designed merchandise, class rings, special-ordered watches or any personalised engraved merchandise