Product InformationGeorg Jensen Manhattan Ice Bucket & Tongs 3586086
Georg Jensen Manhattan Ice Bucket & Tongs
Georg Jensen’s sleek Manhattan bar collection takes inspiration from the glamorous Gatsby era of New York City. Crafted in mirror polished stainless steel, the Manhattan collection invites you to revive a culture that embraces the pleasures of Mad Men, artisanal cocktails and mixology. Taking influence from the Art Deco movement as well as the Georg Jensen archives, it’s boldly geometric and decorative expression is an integral part of the Georg Jensen design legacy.
The Georg Jensen design team, who created Manhattan, used the Georg Jensen archive as the main source of inspiration, drawing on sketches, photographs and original objects from more than a century of Georg Jensen masterworks.
Materials: Mirror polished stainless steel
Measurements: Bucket: H: 181 mm Ø: 146 mm. Tong: H: 20 mm W: 50 mm D: 157 mm
Launch year: 2017
- Please refer to our full Delivery & Returns page
- We are pleased to be able to offer FREE Shipping on all orders
- All orders are sent tracked & signed delivery and are fully insured via our own insurers
- UK orders are sent Royal Mail Signed-for and USA orders are sent using UPS (If you're shipping to a street address)
- For your security, merchandise can only be shipped to the PayPal billing address.
- EUROPE: 5-6 working days
- USA, CANADA & FAR EAST: 6-10 working days
- REST OF WORLD: 10-12 working days
- Returns are accepted in person at a D. J. Massey & Son Showroom or by post
- Jewellery can be returned within 60 days and Watches can be returned within 30 days
- You cannot return custom-designed merchandise, class rings, special-ordered watches or any personalised engraved merchandise
- We are unable to accept exchanges via the post unless the item has arrived damaged. All exchanges must be made in person at a D. J. Massey & Son Showroom
- Jewellery can be exchanged within 60 days and Watches can be exchanged within 30 days
- You cannot exchange custom-designed merchandise, class rings, special-ordered watches or any personalised engraved merchandise