Product InformationDeakin & Francis Sterling Silver Classic Tie Slide
Deakin & Francis Sterling Silver Classic Tie Slide.
Worn by Presidents, Prime Ministers and Premier superstars; tie bars or tie slides add an elegant finish to any outfit.
There are rules of etiquette to be followed:
- The tie slide is placed between the third and fourth buttons of your shirt
- The bar clips on to the tie and is secured to the shirt
- They are never worn with waistcoats.
This sterling silver engine turned tie slide is hallmarked and has a smooth silver panel ideal for engraving a loved one’s name or initials
Supplied in our beautiful presentation box for that extra touch
Approximate length: 6.70cm.
- Please refer to our full Delivery & Returns page
- We are pleased to be able to offer FREE Shipping on all orders
- All orders are sent tracked & signed delivery and are fully insured via our own insurers
- UK orders are sent Royal Mail Signed-for and USA orders are sent using UPS (If you're shipping to a street address)
- For your security, merchandise can only be shipped to the PayPal billing address.
- EUROPE: 5-6 working days
- USA, CANADA & FAR EAST: 6-10 working days
- REST OF WORLD: 10-12 working days
- Returns are accepted in person at a D. J. Massey & Son Showroom or by post
- Jewellery can be returned within 60 days and Watches can be returned within 30 days
- You cannot return custom-designed merchandise, class rings, special-ordered watches or any personalised engraved merchandise
- We are unable to accept exchanges via the post unless the item has arrived damaged. All exchanges must be made in person at a D. J. Massey & Son Showroom
- Jewellery can be exchanged within 60 days and Watches can be exchanged within 30 days
- You cannot exchange custom-designed merchandise, class rings, special-ordered watches or any personalised engraved merchandise