Product InformationLalique Bacchantes 9 1/2″ Frosted Glass Vase With Gift Box
Lalique Bacchantes Frosted Glass Vase.
Lalique Bacchantes 9 1/2″ Frosted Glass Vase
In 1927, René Lalique’s boundless imagination and creative genius lead to the creation of the Bacchantes vase.
The iconic design features the young priestesses of Bacchus with their voluptuous beauty and curves. A work of unparallel beauty, the splendor and sensuality of the vase continue to leave admirers spellbound.
Since its original release, it has been a staple in the Lalique collection and has become a lasting symbol of Lalique’s celebrated style.
Dimensions: H 9.45″ x D 7.44″ (H 24 cm x D 18,9 cm)
Weight: 14.29 lbs (6,48 kg)
Handcrafted in France
Designed by René Lalique, 1927
The vase will be sent gift wrapped and expertly packaged to arrive in perfect condition.
- Please refer to our full Delivery & Returns page
- We are pleased to be able to offer FREE Shipping on all orders
- All orders are sent tracked & signed delivery and are fully insured via our own insurers
- UK orders are sent Royal Mail Signed-for and USA orders are sent using UPS (If you're shipping to a street address)
- For your security, merchandise can only be shipped to the PayPal billing address.
- EUROPE: 5-6 working days
- USA, CANADA & FAR EAST: 6-10 working days
- REST OF WORLD: 10-12 working days
- Returns are accepted in person at a D. J. Massey & Son Showroom or by post
- Jewellery can be returned within 60 days and Watches can be returned within 30 days
- You cannot return custom-designed merchandise, class rings, special-ordered watches or any personalised engraved merchandise
- We are unable to accept exchanges via the post unless the item has arrived damaged. All exchanges must be made in person at a D. J. Massey & Son Showroom
- Jewellery can be exchanged within 60 days and Watches can be exchanged within 30 days
- You cannot exchange custom-designed merchandise, class rings, special-ordered watches or any personalised engraved merchandise