Product Information9ct Gold Edwardian Diamond Set Brooch
Pristine 9ct. Gold Edwardian Brooch, Set Three Rose Cut Diamonds.
This is a 9ct. Yellow Gold Edwardian Brooch in immaculate condition set with three rose cut diamonds in beaded star settings in a central oval cartouche with a repoussee framework and bead edge. The reverse of the brooch has an oval window which still contains the original purple silk.
The brooch is hallmarked Birmingham 1907 with the makers mark W.H.C.
Total diamond weight approximately 0.05 carats.
- Please refer to our full Delivery & Returns page
- We are pleased to be able to offer FREE Shipping on all orders
- All orders are sent tracked & signed delivery and are fully insured via our own insurers
- UK orders are sent Royal Mail Signed-for and USA orders are sent using UPS (If you're shipping to a street address)
- For your security, merchandise can only be shipped to the PayPal billing address.
- EUROPE: 5-6 working days
- USA, CANADA & FAR EAST: 6-10 working days
- REST OF WORLD: 10-12 working days
- Returns are accepted in person at a D. J. Massey & Son Showroom or by post
- Jewellery can be returned within 60 days and Watches can be returned within 30 days
- You cannot return custom-designed merchandise, class rings, special-ordered watches or any personalised engraved merchandise
- We are unable to accept exchanges via the post unless the item has arrived damaged. All exchanges must be made in person at a D. J. Massey & Son Showroom
- Jewellery can be exchanged within 60 days and Watches can be exchanged within 30 days
- You cannot exchange custom-designed merchandise, class rings, special-ordered watches or any personalised engraved merchandise
we buy your old gold and silver
Click here to find out more >