Product InformationGeorg Jensen Mercy Hinged Bangle 634B
Georg Jensen Sterling Silver Mercy Hinged Bangle 634B, Size Medium/Large.
Out of stock
Georg Jensen Mercy Hinged Bangle 634B, Size Medium/Large.
Materials: Sterling Silver
The bangle is designed with a hinge lock
Measurements: W: 13 mm / 0.51 inches.
Circumference: SM: 150 mm / 5.91 inches, ML: 165 mm / 6.5 inches
Design year: 2019
Launch year: 2019
A bold and voluminous statement piece.
The Mercy bangle is a powerful and expressive piece of jewellery, and there is a distinct sculptural feeling to it.
American designer Jacqueline Rabun, a long-time Georg Jensen-collaborator known for her organic and emotionally charged jewellery, is the woman behind the Mercy collection. She has once again created a playful and timeless range of rings, bracelets and ear rings based upon a strong story-telling foundation.
The fluid shape of the Mercy bangle symbolises the way life transforms and the soft lines represent the flow of time and how its twists and turns come to define us. The opening in the bangle serves as a reminder to take stock once in a while – and think about where you are in life.
The Mercy bangle is expertly crafted from sterling silver. It has an integrated hinge lock that makes it easy to open and close the bangle.
- Please refer to our full Delivery & Returns page
- We are pleased to be able to offer FREE Shipping on all orders
- All orders are sent tracked & signed delivery and are fully insured via our own insurers
- UK orders are sent Royal Mail Signed-for and USA orders are sent using UPS (If you're shipping to a street address)
- For your security, merchandise can only be shipped to the PayPal billing address.
- EUROPE: 5-6 working days
- USA, CANADA & FAR EAST: 6-10 working days
- REST OF WORLD: 10-12 working days
- Returns are accepted in person at a D. J. Massey & Son Showroom or by post
- Jewellery can be returned within 60 days and Watches can be returned within 30 days
- You cannot return custom-designed merchandise, class rings, special-ordered watches or any personalised engraved merchandise
- We are unable to accept exchanges via the post unless the item has arrived damaged. All exchanges must be made in person at a D. J. Massey & Son Showroom
- Jewellery can be exchanged within 60 days and Watches can be exchanged within 30 days
- You cannot exchange custom-designed merchandise, class rings, special-ordered watches or any personalised engraved merchandise