Product InformationGeorg Jensen Mercy Open Bangle 634A
Georg Jensen Sterling Silver Mercy Open Bangle 634A, Size Large.
Out of stock
Georg Jensen Mercy Open Bangle 634A, Size Large.
Materials: Sterling Silver
Measurements: W: 10 mm / 0.39 inches.
Circumference: S: 155 mm / 6.1 inches, M: 165 mm / 6.5 inches, L: 175 mm / 6.89 inches
Design year: 2019
Launch year: 2019
Stylish, sensual and understated, the Mercy open bangle is the perfect everyday accessory that will stay relevant regardless of fleeting trends.
The gorgeous silver strand wraps smoothly around your arm, almost as if it was part of you. The fluid shape of the open Mercy bangle symbolises the way life transforms, the soft lines represent the flow of time whereas the gap in the middle serves as a reminder to contemplate where you are, and where you are going in life.
The Mercy collection is designed by long-time Georg Jensen collaborator, Jacqueline Rabun. The American designer has once again succeeded in creating an emotionally charged range of jewellery that is contemporary playful yet timeless in its appeal.
The Mercy open bangle is expertly crafted from sterling silver.
- Please refer to our full Delivery & Returns page
- We are pleased to be able to offer FREE Shipping on all orders
- All orders are sent tracked & signed delivery and are fully insured via our own insurers
- UK orders are sent Royal Mail Signed-for and USA orders are sent using UPS (If you're shipping to a street address)
- For your security, merchandise can only be shipped to the PayPal billing address.
- EUROPE: 5-6 working days
- USA, CANADA & FAR EAST: 6-10 working days
- REST OF WORLD: 10-12 working days
- Returns are accepted in person at a D. J. Massey & Son Showroom or by post
- Jewellery can be returned within 60 days and Watches can be returned within 30 days
- You cannot return custom-designed merchandise, class rings, special-ordered watches or any personalised engraved merchandise
- We are unable to accept exchanges via the post unless the item has arrived damaged. All exchanges must be made in person at a D. J. Massey & Son Showroom
- Jewellery can be exchanged within 60 days and Watches can be exchanged within 30 days
- You cannot exchange custom-designed merchandise, class rings, special-ordered watches or any personalised engraved merchandise