Product InformationGeorg Jensen 2018 Heritage Earrings Oxidised Sterling Silver Lilac Quartz
Georg Jensen 2019 Heritage Oxidised Sterling Silver & Lilac Quartz Earrings.
Drawing their inspiration from the natural forms and elegant beauty of the Art Nouveau period, the HERITAGE earrings are design classics. Sterling silver twists surround vibrant lilac quartz gemstones that symbolise both love and a sense of calm. Each piece is inscribed with the year date on the reverse making the earrings the perfect gift to celebrate a special anniversary or event.
The influence of Georg Jensen himself is seen very clearly in the HERITAGE collection. The company’s founder loved the organic and flowing shapes of Art Nouveau and today’s design team reference his early work in these vintage-inspired pieces.
Item number: 10014473
Materials: Oxidised sterling silver
Stones: Lilac quartz
Measurements: H: 34 mm / 1.34 inches. W: 16 mm / 0.63 inches.
Launch year: 2018
- Please refer to our full Delivery & Returns page
- We are pleased to be able to offer FREE Shipping on all orders
- All orders are sent tracked & signed delivery and are fully insured via our own insurers
- UK orders are sent Royal Mail Signed-for and USA orders are sent using UPS (If you're shipping to a street address)
- For your security, merchandise can only be shipped to the PayPal billing address.
- EUROPE: 5-6 working days
- USA, CANADA & FAR EAST: 6-10 working days
- REST OF WORLD: 10-12 working days
- Returns are accepted in person at a D. J. Massey & Son Showroom or by post
- Jewellery can be returned within 60 days and Watches can be returned within 30 days
- You cannot return custom-designed merchandise, class rings, special-ordered watches or any personalised engraved merchandise
- We are unable to accept exchanges via the post unless the item has arrived damaged. All exchanges must be made in person at a D. J. Massey & Son Showroom
- Jewellery can be exchanged within 60 days and Watches can be exchanged within 30 days
- You cannot exchange custom-designed merchandise, class rings, special-ordered watches or any personalised engraved merchandise