Product InformationGeorg Jensen Heritage Sterling Silver & Garnet Tulip Design Earrings
Georg Jensen Heritage Sterling Silver & Garnet Tulip Design Earrings. Georg Jensen Earrings Of The Year 2007
Out of stockEmail to a friendShare Social
Georg Jensen Heritage Collection Sterling Silver Earrings Of The Year 2007 with Garnet.
Each year at Georg Jensen, we return to the archives to discover a lost treasure, a forgotten classic from the early 1900s.
Georg Jensen’s remarkable talent for creating silver jewellery for Copenhagen’s society ladies in the early 1900s won him much acclaim and success.
2007 marks the 19th year of the Annual Heritage Collection. The motif selected from our archives this year is a delicate flower shaped much like a bluebell.
The flower motif was once a striking brooch that was originally launched in 1910.
The item is new and unused. No longer in production.
Delivered in the original Georg Jensen box.
- Please refer to our full Delivery & Returns page
- We are pleased to be able to offer FREE Shipping on all orders
- All orders are sent tracked & signed delivery and are fully insured via our own insurers
- UK orders are sent Royal Mail Signed-for and USA orders are sent using UPS (If you're shipping to a street address)
- For your security, merchandise can only be shipped to the PayPal billing address.
- EUROPE: 5-6 working days
- USA, CANADA & FAR EAST: 6-10 working days
- REST OF WORLD: 10-12 working days
- Returns are accepted in person at a D. J. Massey & Son Showroom or by post
- Jewellery can be returned within 60 days and Watches can be returned within 30 days
- You cannot return custom-designed merchandise, class rings, special-ordered watches or any personalised engraved merchandise
- We are unable to accept exchanges via the post unless the item has arrived damaged. All exchanges must be made in person at a D. J. Massey & Son Showroom
- Jewellery can be exchanged within 60 days and Watches can be exchanged within 30 days
- You cannot exchange custom-designed merchandise, class rings, special-ordered watches or any personalised engraved merchandise