Georg Jensen Mercy Drop Earrings 634F
Materials: Sterling Silver
The earhoop comes with a silver ball lock with a silicone insert to secure it.
Measurements: W: 4.5 mm / 0.18 inches. Ø: 17.5 mm / 0.69 inches.
Design year: 2019
Delivered gift wrapped
A contemporary twist on the classic silver ear hoop.
American designer Jacqueline Rabun brings her trademark bold and expressive style to another exciting collaboration with Georg Jensen. The Mercy collection features organic and fluid pieces that wrap softly around the body, almost becoming one with the wearer.
The fluid shape of the Mercy ear hoop symbolises the way life transforms, whereas the soft curves represent the flow of time. The gap that disrupts an otherwise perfect circle gives a certain edge to the design, but it also serves as an emotional reminder to take notice of where you are right now in life.
The Mercy ear hoop is made from sterling silver. The ball lock sits on the back of the ear to secure the ear hoop.
- Please refer to our full Delivery & Returns page
- We are pleased to be able to offer FREE Shipping on all orders
- All orders are sent tracked & signed delivery and are fully insured via our own insurers
- UK orders are sent Royal Mail Signed-for and USA orders are sent using UPS (If you're shipping to a street address)
- For your security, merchandise can only be shipped to the PayPal billing address.
- EUROPE: 5-6 working days
- USA, CANADA & FAR EAST: 6-10 working days
- REST OF WORLD: 10-12 working days
- Returns are accepted in person at a D. J. Massey & Son Showroom or by post
- Jewellery can be returned within 60 days and Watches can be returned within 30 days
- You cannot return custom-designed merchandise, class rings, special-ordered watches or any personalised engraved merchandise
- We are unable to accept exchanges via the post unless the item has arrived damaged. All exchanges must be made in person at a D. J. Massey & Son Showroom
- Jewellery can be exchanged within 60 days and Watches can be exchanged within 30 days
- You cannot exchange custom-designed merchandise, class rings, special-ordered watches or any personalised engraved merchandise