Product InformationGeorg Jensen Mercy Open Ear Hoop Earrings – 634D
Georg Jensen Sterling Silver Mercy Open Ear Hoop Earrings 634D
Georg Jensen Mercy Open Ear Hoop Earrings 634D
Materials: Sterling Silver
The earhoop has a silicone insert holding it together
Measurements: W: 6 mm / 0.24 inches. Ø: 20 mm / 0.79 inches.
Design year: 2019
Delivered gift wrapped
Add a touch of organic and sculptural elegance to your appearance with the expressive hoops from the Mercy collection.
The open ear hoop brings the illusion of being one powerful shape, pierced through the ear, as the ring continues on both sides only disrupted by the small gap on the front.
The Mercy ear hoop was conceived by American designer Jacqueline Rabun, and as is her trademark there is a strong emotional foundation behind the product. The fluid shape is meant to symbolise the way life changes and transforms through our experiences, and the soft lines represent the flow of time. The opening in the hoop reminds us to be aware of where we are in life – and where we are going.
The Mercy open ear hoop is made from sterling silver.
- Please refer to our full Delivery & Returns page
- We are pleased to be able to offer FREE Shipping on all orders
- All orders are sent tracked & signed delivery and are fully insured via our own insurers
- UK orders are sent Royal Mail Signed-for and USA orders are sent using UPS (If you're shipping to a street address)
- For your security, merchandise can only be shipped to the PayPal billing address.
- EUROPE: 5-6 working days
- USA, CANADA & FAR EAST: 6-10 working days
- REST OF WORLD: 10-12 working days
- Returns are accepted in person at a D. J. Massey & Son Showroom or by post
- Jewellery can be returned within 60 days and Watches can be returned within 30 days
- You cannot return custom-designed merchandise, class rings, special-ordered watches or any personalised engraved merchandise
- We are unable to accept exchanges via the post unless the item has arrived damaged. All exchanges must be made in person at a D. J. Massey & Son Showroom
- Jewellery can be exchanged within 60 days and Watches can be exchanged within 30 days
- You cannot exchange custom-designed merchandise, class rings, special-ordered watches or any personalised engraved merchandise