Moonlight Grapes Earrings 551I
Materials: Oxidised sterling silver
Measurements: W: 6 mm / 0.24 inches. L: 24 mm / 0.94 inches
Bring that feeling of bold and sculptural beauty right to your earlobe with the MOONLIGHT GRAPES earring.
Like a cluster of ripe grapes the earring hangs gracefully from the tip of your ear, adding a timeless expression to your appearance whether it is a regular weekday or a night out.
The MOONLIGHT GRAPES motif is one of the most important and cherished in the storied legacy of Georg Jensen. It originates from the early 1900s, more specifically the Art Nouveau period. It was a period in time where Georg Jensen himself was heavily inspired by natural forms and structures.
The MOONLIGHT GRAPES earring has been given a contemporary twist, without it losing its classic appeal. It is delicately crafted from oxidised sterling silver, and features a silver ball lock.
- Please refer to our full Delivery & Returns page
- We are pleased to be able to offer FREE Shipping on all orders
- All orders are sent tracked & signed delivery and are fully insured via our own insurers
- UK orders are sent Royal Mail Signed-for and USA orders are sent using UPS (If you're shipping to a street address)
- For your security, merchandise can only be shipped to the PayPal billing address.
- EUROPE: 5-6 working days
- USA, CANADA & FAR EAST: 6-10 working days
- REST OF WORLD: 10-12 working days
- Returns are accepted in person at a D. J. Massey & Son Showroom or by post
- Jewellery can be returned within 60 days and Watches can be returned within 30 days
- You cannot return custom-designed merchandise, class rings, special-ordered watches or any personalised engraved merchandise
- We are unable to accept exchanges via the post unless the item has arrived damaged. All exchanges must be made in person at a D. J. Massey & Son Showroom
- Jewellery can be exchanged within 60 days and Watches can be exchanged within 30 days
- You cannot exchange custom-designed merchandise, class rings, special-ordered watches or any personalised engraved merchandise