Product InformationGeorg Jensen Moonlight Grapes Threader Earring 551H
Georg Jensen Sterling Silver Moonlight Grapes Threader Earring 551H
In stockEmail to a friend
Moonlight Grapes Threader Earring 551H
Measurements: L: 162 mm / 6.38 inches.
Materials: Oxidised sterling silver
Inspired by nature, and featuring one of the most iconic motifs in Georg Jensen’s history, the MOONLIGHT GRAPES threader is a timeless piece of Scandinavian design that brings elegance to any outfit and occasion.
A small cluster of silver grapes are placed at the end of the thread, and the effect as it hangs casually from your ear is truly special. It is a classic expression yet it still has a modern feel to it.
The original MOONLIGHT GRAPES design dates back to the early 1900s, when our founding father Georg Jensen was heavily inspired by the natural forms and structures that represented the Art Nouveau style of art.
The MOONLIGHT GRAPES threader is made from oxidised sterling silver.
- Please refer to our full Delivery & Returns page
- We are pleased to be able to offer FREE Shipping on all orders
- All orders are sent tracked & signed delivery and are fully insured via our own insurers
- UK orders are sent Royal Mail Signed-for and USA orders are sent using UPS (If you're shipping to a street address)
- For your security, merchandise can only be shipped to the PayPal billing address.
- EUROPE: 5-6 working days
- USA, CANADA & FAR EAST: 6-10 working days
- REST OF WORLD: 10-12 working days
- Returns are accepted in person at a D. J. Massey & Son Showroom or by post
- Jewellery can be returned within 60 days and Watches can be returned within 30 days
- You cannot return custom-designed merchandise, class rings, special-ordered watches or any personalised engraved merchandise
- We are unable to accept exchanges via the post unless the item has arrived damaged. All exchanges must be made in person at a D. J. Massey & Son Showroom
- Jewellery can be exchanged within 60 days and Watches can be exchanged within 30 days
- You cannot exchange custom-designed merchandise, class rings, special-ordered watches or any personalised engraved merchandise