This is a 9ct. Yellow Gold Uniform Curb Link Double Albert with Two Swivel Fasteners and “T” Bar, all original with makers. Length is 16 inches.
Marks for “W.H.W.Ltd”.
Every link is hallmarked with an assay mark for 9ct. Gold and the central jump ring is marked
Birmingham 1921. The swivel fob is also hallmarked 9ct. Gold Birmingham, but the date letter has not impressed fully,
but it is probably earlier. The citrine in the fob is facetted with three sides and table facets, and it is attached to a central piece of the Albert.
- Please refer to our full Delivery & Returns page
- We are pleased to be able to offer FREE Shipping on all orders
- All orders are sent tracked & signed delivery and are fully insured via our own insurers
- UK orders are sent Royal Mail Signed-for and USA orders are sent using UPS (If you're shipping to a street address)
- For your security, merchandise can only be shipped to the PayPal billing address.
- EUROPE: 5-6 working days
- USA, CANADA & FAR EAST: 6-10 working days
- REST OF WORLD: 10-12 working days
- Returns are accepted in person at a D. J. Massey & Son Showroom or by post
- Jewellery can be returned within 60 days and Watches can be returned within 30 days
- You cannot return custom-designed merchandise, class rings, special-ordered watches or any personalised engraved merchandise
- We are unable to accept exchanges via the post unless the item has arrived damaged. All exchanges must be made in person at a D. J. Massey & Son Showroom
- Jewellery can be exchanged within 60 days and Watches can be exchanged within 30 days
- You cannot exchange custom-designed merchandise, class rings, special-ordered watches or any personalised engraved merchandise
we buy your old gold and silver
Click here to find out more >