Product InformationGeorg Jensen Infinity 452 Sterling Silver Necklace 3533082
Georg Jensen Sterling Silver 6 Link Infinity Necklace 452
Out of stock
Infinity 6 Links Necklace 452
Materials: Sterling Silver
Circumference: S: 380 mm / 14.96 inches, M: 420 mm / 16.54 inches
INFINITY was created for the 100th anniversary of Georg Jensen, and takes its design inspiration from the symbol for infinity, the number 8.
Famed Danish designer Regitze Overgaard chose the theme because it is a way to reflect on the past as well as look to the future.
In her designs, it is the shape that provides character, rather than additional adornment. The necklace is a continuous circle, the joining of 6 beautiful links. The pieces are substantial but light, thanks to their fluidity. The curved shape is easy to wear, and a great addition to your everyday look.
We call it a modern interpretation of a timeless theme.
The INFINITY necklace is made out of sterling silver.
- Please refer to our full Delivery & Returns page
- We are pleased to be able to offer FREE Shipping on all orders
- All orders are sent tracked & signed delivery and are fully insured via our own insurers
- UK orders are sent Royal Mail Signed-for and USA orders are sent using UPS (If you're shipping to a street address)
- For your security, merchandise can only be shipped to the PayPal billing address.
- EUROPE: 5-6 working days
- USA, CANADA & FAR EAST: 6-10 working days
- REST OF WORLD: 10-12 working days
- Returns are accepted in person at a D. J. Massey & Son Showroom or by post
- Jewellery can be returned within 60 days and Watches can be returned within 30 days
- You cannot return custom-designed merchandise, class rings, special-ordered watches or any personalised engraved merchandise
- We are unable to accept exchanges via the post unless the item has arrived damaged. All exchanges must be made in person at a D. J. Massey & Son Showroom
- Jewellery can be exchanged within 60 days and Watches can be exchanged within 30 days
- You cannot exchange custom-designed merchandise, class rings, special-ordered watches or any personalised engraved merchandise