This is a beautiful Georgian 18ct. Gold Emerald and Pearl Cluster Ring set in a beaded and milligrained setting on scrollwork shoulders each set one rectangular cushion shaped old mine cut diamond in rub over settings on a plain shank.
Emerald weight approximately 0.25 carats, 4.7mm x 3.7mm x 2.0mm.
Pearls approximately 3.0 – 3.5mm. diameter.
Total Diamond weight approximately 0.36 carats, each measures 3.5mm. x 2.5mm. x 2.35mm.
Finger Size L.
There is a little bit of crazing and surface peel to some of the pearls but this is to be expected with a ring of this age.
- Please refer to our full Delivery & Returns page
- We are pleased to be able to offer FREE Shipping on all orders
- All orders are sent tracked & signed delivery and are fully insured via our own insurers
- UK orders are sent Royal Mail Signed-for and USA orders are sent using UPS (If you're shipping to a street address)
- For your security, merchandise can only be shipped to the PayPal billing address.
- EUROPE: 5-6 working days
- USA, CANADA & FAR EAST: 6-10 working days
- REST OF WORLD: 10-12 working days
- Returns are accepted in person at a D. J. Massey & Son Showroom or by post
- Jewellery can be returned within 60 days and Watches can be returned within 30 days
- You cannot return custom-designed merchandise, class rings, special-ordered watches or any personalised engraved merchandise
- We are unable to accept exchanges via the post unless the item has arrived damaged. All exchanges must be made in person at a D. J. Massey & Son Showroom
- Jewellery can be exchanged within 60 days and Watches can be exchanged within 30 days
- You cannot exchange custom-designed merchandise, class rings, special-ordered watches or any personalised engraved merchandise
we buy your old gold and silver
Click here to find out more >