Product InformationClassic Trilogy Round Brilliant Cut Three Stone Diamond Ring
Three stone diamond ring designed for elegant simplicity.
A trio of 3 rare white round brilliant cut diamonds.
Classic Claw Top Quality Setting in Platinum.
Three stone diamond ring designed for elegant simplicity
A trio of 3 rare white round brilliant cut diamonds
Classic Claw Top Quality Setting in Platinum
The perfect symmetry of this design is symbolic of timeless affection and incorporates top quality hand selected diamonds
Centre: 0.85ct, D colour, VS1 Clarity, Round Brilliant
Outer: 0.435ct x 2
Band designed to sit perfectly next to a wedding band
Fully hallmarked & guaranteed
A Timeless Classic
All our engagement rings are designed & made to order, if you require a different size please feel free to contact us.
- Please refer to our full Delivery & Returns page
- We are pleased to be able to offer FREE Shipping on all orders
- All orders are sent tracked & signed delivery and are fully insured via our own insurers
- UK orders are sent Royal Mail Signed-for and USA orders are sent using UPS (If you're shipping to a street address)
- For your security, merchandise can only be shipped to the PayPal billing address.
- EUROPE: 5-6 working days
- USA, CANADA & FAR EAST: 6-10 working days
- REST OF WORLD: 10-12 working days
- Returns are accepted in person at a D. J. Massey & Son Showroom or by post
- Jewellery can be returned within 60 days and Watches can be returned within 30 days
- You cannot return custom-designed merchandise, class rings, special-ordered watches or any personalised engraved merchandise
- We are unable to accept exchanges via the post unless the item has arrived damaged. All exchanges must be made in person at a D. J. Massey & Son Showroom
- Jewellery can be exchanged within 60 days and Watches can be exchanged within 30 days
- You cannot exchange custom-designed merchandise, class rings, special-ordered watches or any personalised engraved merchandise
we buy your old gold and silver
Click here to find out more >