Georg Jensen Moonlight Grapes Ring 551J Oxidised Sterling Silver Size 54
The bold and beautiful!
Two gorgeous clusters of silver grapes are placed on each end of an open finger ring, The effect is almost sculptural, and it serves as an elegant representation of the natural forms and structures it was inspired by.
The original MOONLIGHT GRAPES collection was released in the early 1900s, when Georg Jensen was influenced by Art Nouveau and its use of organic shapes and symbols.
The MOONLIGHT GRAPES ring is expertly crafted from oxidised sterling silver.
- Please refer to our full Delivery & Returns page
- We are pleased to be able to offer FREE Shipping on all orders
- All orders are sent tracked & signed delivery and are fully insured via our own insurers
- UK orders are sent Royal Mail Signed-for and USA orders are sent using UPS (If you're shipping to a street address)
- For your security, merchandise can only be shipped to the PayPal billing address.
- EUROPE: 5-6 working days
- USA, CANADA & FAR EAST: 6-10 working days
- REST OF WORLD: 10-12 working days
- Returns are accepted in person at a D. J. Massey & Son Showroom or by post
- Jewellery can be returned within 60 days and Watches can be returned within 30 days
- You cannot return custom-designed merchandise, class rings, special-ordered watches or any personalised engraved merchandise
- We are unable to accept exchanges via the post unless the item has arrived damaged. All exchanges must be made in person at a D. J. Massey & Son Showroom
- Jewellery can be exchanged within 60 days and Watches can be exchanged within 30 days
- You cannot exchange custom-designed merchandise, class rings, special-ordered watches or any personalised engraved merchandise