Product InformationVictorian Diamond Set en-tremblant Floral Brooch
Gold and Silver Victorian en-tremblant Brooch set with old cut diamonds in a floral spray design.
In stockEmail to a friendShare Social
This is a wonderful Victorian Diamond set En-Tremblant Brooch in gold with silver settings holding 122 old cut diamonds, approximately 8.00 carats in total, in a floral spray design with three flower heads on of which is suspended on a spring to make it tremble with any movement.
This brooch was manufactured in the latter half of the 19th. Century circa 1880-1900.
- Please refer to our full Delivery & Returns page
- We are pleased to be able to offer FREE Shipping on all orders
- All orders are sent tracked & signed delivery and are fully insured via our own insurers
- UK orders are sent Royal Mail Signed-for and USA orders are sent using UPS (If you're shipping to a street address)
- For your security, merchandise can only be shipped to the PayPal billing address.
- EUROPE: 5-6 working days
- USA, CANADA & FAR EAST: 6-10 working days
- REST OF WORLD: 10-12 working days
- Returns are accepted in person at a D. J. Massey & Son Showroom or by post
- Jewellery can be returned within 60 days and Watches can be returned within 30 days
- You cannot return custom-designed merchandise, class rings, special-ordered watches or any personalised engraved merchandise
- We are unable to accept exchanges via the post unless the item has arrived damaged. All exchanges must be made in person at a D. J. Massey & Son Showroom
- Jewellery can be exchanged within 60 days and Watches can be exchanged within 30 days
- You cannot exchange custom-designed merchandise, class rings, special-ordered watches or any personalised engraved merchandise
we buy your old gold and silver
Click here to find out more >