1935 Ladies Rolex
Solid gold 9ct case in good condition. 19mm across without crown.
Signed Rolex case, Glasgow import hallmark 1935.
Manual wind 15 jewel movement in good working condition.
Rolex signed dial with sub seconds at 6 o clock, in un restored condition, blue steel hands.
9ct gold Rolex bracelet with stretch links & safety catch opener.
Green felt Rolex vintage box with interior .
- Please refer to our full Delivery & Returns page
- We are pleased to be able to offer FREE Shipping on all orders
- All orders are sent tracked & signed delivery and are fully insured via our own insurers
- UK orders are sent Royal Mail Signed-for and USA orders are sent using UPS (If you're shipping to a street address)
- For your security, merchandise can only be shipped to the PayPal billing address.
- EUROPE: 5-6 working days
- USA, CANADA & FAR EAST: 6-10 working days
- REST OF WORLD: 10-12 working days
- Returns are accepted in person at a D. J. Massey & Son Showroom or by post
- Jewellery can be returned within 60 days and Watches can be returned within 30 days
- You cannot return custom-designed merchandise, class rings, special-ordered watches or any personalised engraved merchandise
- We are unable to accept exchanges via the post unless the item has arrived damaged. All exchanges must be made in person at a D. J. Massey & Son Showroom
- Jewellery can be exchanged within 60 days and Watches can be exchanged within 30 days
- You cannot exchange custom-designed merchandise, class rings, special-ordered watches or any personalised engraved merchandise
we buy your old gold and silver
Click here to find out more >